Evolve Series Well Water Conditioner
For conditioning your household water, the Evolve series offers unparalleled performance on problem well water, with the convenience of removing hardness, iron, manganese, and reducing odor with only one unit. The system’s patented microprocessor keeps a running average of the previous 21 day’s water usage, then automatically adjusts the conditioned water reserve higher or lower as required, ensuring you quality water when you need it.
Our Evolve Series Well Water Conditioner Comes In 2 Sizes
2 convenient sizes for any size or usage include 105O and 135O.
It's the Chlorine Generator
The Evolve uses a patented chlorine generator technology which produces chlorine to kill and remove unwanted iron and sulfur bacteria – the same nuisance bacteria that produces foul smells and the “slime coating” inside plumbing fixtures and toilet tanks.
Features Of The Commers Evolve Series
- Four-In-One System removes hardness, iron, manganese & reduces odor-all in a single process
- An advanced water treatment system specifically designed to use on well water
- Sanitizes and cleans itself automatically using the patented chlorine generator
- “Rotten Egg” odors caused by iron and sulfur bacteria are virtually eliminated
- Unique media is able to remove iron where other Softeners fail
- Patented chlorine generator for bacteria control
- Visual and audible chirp for “Check Salt” indicator
- Soft water brine refill for trouble free performance
- Extended lithium battery backup
- Can be customized and sized to fit your family’s needs
- Lifetime warranty on both tanks, 5 years on valve and all parts
Performance & Convenience
The Commers Evolve Series offers years of trouble free performance on even the hardest of water. The system’s patented microprocessor keeps a running average of the previous 21 days’ water usage and automatically adjusts the conditioned water reserves higher or lower as required, ensuring you quality water when you need it. Softer water brining will keep internal parts vital to the proper operation of the system free from the wear and tear of hard water, you’ll enjoy the benefits of soft water for many years to come!