Commers Water is proud to be recognized as the longest standing accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, holding ourselves to the highest standards since 1947.
Since 1912 the BBB has dedicated itself to fostering an ethical marketplace and creating an environment where buyers and sellers can trust each other.
To be accredited with BBB a business must abide by the BBB Code of Business Practices and the BBB Standards of Trust:
1. Build Trust: Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
2. Advertise Honestly: Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
3. Tell the Truth: Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all materials.
4. Be Transparent: Openly identify the nature, location and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a consumer’s decision to buy.
5. Honor Promises: Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
6. Be Responsive: Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally and in good faith.
7. Safeguard Privacy: Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud. Collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody Integrity: Approach all business dealing, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Commers Water has adhered to these Practices and Standards since 1947 and will continue to in the future, in order to serve our customers with the utmost integrity.Posted on (updated )